Why should water quality be tested? The Ford water quality inspection vehicle can conduct regular or irregular inspections of the drinking water in the reservoir at any time.
It is a strong guarantee for the health of humans and animals. If the water quality standard exceeds the physical or chemical indicators, it will be harmful to the body. Organ failure, tap water filtration and drinking are more environmentally friendly.
The Environmental Protection Agency strictly requires sewage treatment of industrial pollution, and the secondary water supply after sewage treatment can irrigate the green belt and trees.
General configuration of Ford V362 multi-function inspection vehicle:
- The detection area does not need to be separated from the driving area, and the working area can also be separated from the driving area and the experimental area.
The car can be equipped with UPS uninterruptible power supply, car UPS maintenance-free battery pack (capacity not less than 6 H), can provide about 2 hours of electric energy storage, 20 meters of external power port, with waterproof box cover, including waterproof switchboard (customized 30 meters ABS Engineering grade manual cable reel), waterproof wiring board, hand-held lighting emergency support equipment
- Surveillance cameras The experimental area is equipped with a set of surveillance cameras to monitor the work area
- Vehicle exhaust system, ventilating fan, ultraviolet disinfection lamp, vehicle refrigerator not less than 48L
- The air conditioning system has the functions of cooling, heating, dehumidification and ventilation
- Work area lighting top LED cold light source
- The single-sided wall cabinet on the top of the car has a wooden structure, the door limiter inside the cabinet, the cabinet body, and the bottom of the cabinet are covered with shock-absorbing pads
- PVC plastic floor PVC plastic wear-resistant printing anti-corrosion floor
- Anticorrosive PP sink, swan neck faucet, stainless steel material
- Solid waste bin made of stainless steel
- The experimental platform is waterproof (cleanable), flame-retardant, non-slip, and corrosion-resistant. The physical and chemical table surface of the shock-absorbing buffer table can be fixed on the operating table (quick release type), and then the instruments and equipment are fixed on the buffer table. The hard spring in the middle layer plays the role of buffering and shock absorption, and the sampling tool box is used to place the sampling tool box.
- Contains life-saving supplies, protective supplies, emergency medicines, etc. The box is made of aluminum alloy and PVC fireproof board. The box is strong and can withstand strong collisions. It is light in weight. The portable design is easy to carry. The layout of the box is reasonable and orderly. The buckle is tightly designed and has good sealing performance, which can ensure the hygiene and safety of the first aid supplies in the box.
- Fire safety and auxiliary equipment, fire extinguisher 1kg dry powder fire extinguisher, safety hammer installed on the left window column,
- The seat is placed in the work area (rotatable and fixed)
Modified configuration of Ford v362 water quality inspection vehicle:
- Top-mounted Dometic parking air conditioner
- 2 waterproof promotional speakers on the top
- The whole vehicle does not need to be partitioned
- Seat package, 3 seats in the second row, 2 of which are conjoined seats, and 1 folding seat at the door
- Install a 50L Haier car refrigerator, as long as it has the function of keeping fresh, without the function of freezing
- Car 5KW Honda engine
- Car 3KW inverter and UPS
- The sink is made of stainless steel, and the sink has a matching cover
- There are two rows of experimental benches at the rear of the seat, and the storage cabinets under the bench provide data partitions on demand, with shock-proof pads inside.
The monitoring parameters of the mobile water quality automatic monitoring vehicle are completely modularized, and the monitoring personnel can replace the module at any time to change the monitoring parameters according to emergency and special situation needs.
The automatic monitoring vehicle is parked at the monitoring point and can be automatically monitored for 24 hours. The mobile emergency monitoring vehicle can also place the collected water samples on the vehicle. As long as the road is flat, it can be monitored while driving.